Cobble Stone Yards

Jez

Question

I was in a home shop called Dunelm Mill with my better half yesterday and noticed that they have introduced a range of table mats that are made of smallissh cobbel stones like you would see in an older type farm yard.

I thought I would take a sneeky picture for you guys incase you are interested.

The blocks are about 2cmx2cm approx and range around that size.

I reckon if you dusted some sand over the top it would look genuine as the real thing.

The only draw back is they are ?10 for two mats but they are approx 20cmx30cm so you get a good cover and also there are smaller approx 10cmx10cm coasters

This is only a tip, they may sell out quick or stop the line but if you have a DUnelm near you then you can try them.

post-705-13263859727_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

Just a thought, would it be possible to put together in a sort of square, of some Britain's stone walling and make a sillicone mould ang go from there? Like I say, just a thought.

there's a loy of that stuff in the dolls house shop in town , is worth haveing a look through , shame the dolls house thing is getting popular again as it is quite expensive stuff :-\

yeah you can get it from a few online shops ;)