CASE CVX

damu04

I've been really impressed with the MXU125, MX310 and Puma 210 models that Britains have produced recently. Seeing as CNH has revised the CVX range - is there a prospect of Britains/Ertl producing a new CVX model to match the quality of detailing on these other models rather than using the basic base and bonnet used on the current model of the CVX1150? :( :( :( :(

I've used a 130 and a 170 over in NZ and I'd love to have one as my tractor here if I had one. A model (UH) would be good enogh though. Saying that, the job Ricky did with a UH McCormick turning it into an MX135 I would be inclined to see if he could help you Damu.

Your not wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was there another model than the 1155 Paul?

I think the earlier Britains models were the Cvx130 with loader or the Cvx170 ;) ;)

Just checked the Henri Walker cataloque he does stickers for CVX 120/130/150/170 ;) ;) ;)

Fine job PDC!!!! I thought about doing that myself but the more I started looking at the shape of the bonnet and particularly the grille I thought better of it and hence the appeal to Britains!!!! Cracking model though.