Haylage baling 2007!

NCC

I, well the girlfriend really :-X managed to get some snaps of us doing our IRG haylage campaign this year. We were tedding mainly, trying to get the 120 acres ready asap which we did, tedding the same fields 5 times :o :o Any questions just ask :) :)

DSCF0291.jpg

The good old Massey was in for it's pre-silaging service so I was on the nippy maxxum 5130 plus :)

DSCF0296.jpg

Here I am taking a speedy headland turn, tedding at about 7kph as it was pretty thick!!

DSCF0292.jpg

:-[:-[ The missus catching me on my good side, trying to unravel some grass that had got caught up in the rotors ::)

DSCF0301.jpg

One minus the big bum :D :D

DSCF0302.jpg

DSCF0303.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

A Nath's eye view from the cab.

DSC00059.jpg

Tedding just ahead of the rake at this stage.

DSC00056.jpg

Behind the baler: JD 6920S and NH BB 940 :P

DSC00057.jpg

Nearly has a rear like mine ;D

DSC00055.jpg

The baler: NH BB 940, was just waiting for the dealer to bring 2 new knotter springs at this stage.

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00054.jpg

The Johnny ***** her self, 6920S. A pretty smart machine, just sounds like a souped up G reg Nova when it's trying  to power the baler :D

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

A dodgy one this, trying to fix the knotters on the BB, was 3rd time lucky with this baler as the JD 100 and another BB 940 that come both had a few minor problems to say the least!!!

DSC00050.jpg

And lastly one of the bale trailers, the NH TS 115 had gone awol at this point ::)