McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just bought some grass mat for the fields :-\ plus im only noticing now that there is different types of grass mats, i bought the spring one, probly the best one :-\

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAVIS-MAT1-48-X-24-SPRING-GRASS-MAT_W0QQitemZ330199552582QQihZ014QQcategoryZ69817QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cant wait to get stuck in, they'll have to arrive first :-[8)

well the javis stuff came today ;D i am realy pleased with it.....BUT...it's quite expensive for all that it covered, but anyway what else would i spend money on than my favourite hobbie 8)

DSCF0506.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

most covered

DSCF0509.jpg

then blake and his NH8040 came up because hes giving me a hand with carting grain from the other yard on monday :D;)

DSCF0510.jpg

parking her in

DSCF0511.jpg

i know what i prefer ::)

DSCF0512.jpg

then dad came back from a dealer that deals merlos ;D we may have one arriving next week, all being well 8)

DSCF0513.jpg

do you mind if i copy you idea for the sliding doors matty?

no problem mate, it was old ford who i copied it off so give him the credit 8)

what exactally was converted then???

what you mean???

:D :D :D :D :D :D  ;D ;D ;D

Well do you's like my parking ??? You couldn't get any closer to the wall   ;)

Pure Skill  :D :D :D;D

theres parking sensors on her  :D

ok well quick update, i got the sand all dried out with a hotgun so it now looks like grain barley/wheat im quite pleased with it 8) its probly the right scale and hopefully colour :-\ so thanks marcus because was his idea, so give him the credit ;) i also got the lane extended the full way and i have made to gates for the gates into the fields

ok blake may i remind you it is 8am start for this grain cartin, and remember your driving a t8040 not a BMW M3 so just watch my newly planted hedges and my precious barley!!!! :D

ok well quick update, i got the sand all dried out with a hotgun so it now looks like grain barley/wheat im quite pleased with it 8) its probly the right scale and hopefully colour :-\ so thanks marcus because was his idea, so give him the credit ;) i also got the lane extended the full way and i have made to gates for the gates into the fields

ok blake may i remind you it is 8am start for this grain cartin, and remember your driving a t8040 not a BMW M3 so just watch my newly planted hedges and my precious barley!!!! :D

WHAT!!!  :o :o :o

I'll be there when im there  :D :D :D :D

Archived