McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

built in a few more walls for the machinery/grain shed, think she looks good, i think it makes it look bigger when the walls are in 8) still another 4 walls to put in, you can start to see the to entances to the shed at the front, cant wait to get her cladded, love that bit :-*

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0409.jpg

DSCF0410.jpg

then i got a big tractor to do a wee job, that being feeding sheepys their meal 8)

DSCF0411.jpg

looks great how do you atach your wire to the posts

well i drilled 1mm holes in the posts first, then put the string through the holes with a needle, but sometimes i had to just wrap the post with the thread

its looking good what is that linkbox from

got it on ebay, its a animal transporter, and theres a sort of gate for her but i took it off

here the walls are painted and the macjinery shed is packed(but i reakon ill get more stuff crammed in) plus theres always the garin shed when its half full or empty 8) the cladding is cut out and srayed, im going out soon to stick them on ::) im doing well tonight ;D think she'll be finished by tomorrow night ;D

DSCF0416.jpg

DSCF0417.jpg

DSCF0418.jpg

DSCF0419.jpg

Archived