Nashmach's silage

nashmach

After much talk I finally got plenty of pictures for Gavin, FP and Stan of the Tanco wrapper on the front of a JCB loader. Apologies to SPN for not letting him know but the contractor can be a tad unreliable on time :(. Anyways firstly before breakfast was finished the 110-90 was in with the JQ 1360 knocking down our heaviest field which should have been cut 2 weeks before. Note the rusting relic in the corner :(

post-105-132638617775_thumb.jpg

After that the contractor finally came with one of the local charactors - its a Renault 620RZ and Stoll Rake. Both quite rough actually and the next day the rakes career came to an abrupt end after the operator buried it in one of our bales  >:( >:( causing a lot of damage :(. It was still being repaired last week over 2 weeks later :-\

post-105-132638617796_thumb.jpg

Now I admit I got none of the Renault 696Rz (the last sold in Ireland) and the heap of rolling scrap of a Claas Rollant 255 as I was too busy drawing - like so - the poor old 3600 was nearly calfing under these loads no more than 6th gear - this is just for Smish ;)

post-105-132638617828_thumb.jpg

All going well until some shoddy Carlow welding on the brackets meant that it broke and also pulled some of the cast out  :o :o - luckly it was all repairable and Dad was only shoving a bale not lifting one so no damage done to man or machine but still we were our loader down >:(

The cast

post-105-132638617855_thumb.jpg

not seen a cab like that before on the 3600 do you know if it's a ford cab or made by someone else?

Its a Fritzmeir made for the European market but lots sold in Ireland too - came on the Antwerp built tractors ;)