Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The usual high standard Garret!!

BUT............. how will you ever finnish this if you keep playing..... leave that to us when we visit and you just get it all finnished.....

Must be nice to be able to actually sit down and look at some completed bits now... ;) All your hard work has certainly paid off, this is about as good as I think we all hope we can get.... :) I guess you can't ever move house now ;):D :D

no very true mate, might slope one of the current ones to, so they all link up, prob is thats the one i use for shows, so ?? may just be one side at the end of it, what height matting did you get then?? i use 13mm for stubble and 34 mm for uncut stuff

34mm would love to get my hands on that lenght of mat, the stuff I got is about 13mm, it's to short to look like the real thing. but it was onlt 2 quid a mat.

Thanks lads for the comments  ;) I have about 20 or so foot of the layout complete, here's a few update pictures Painter to show progress so far.

The first 2 show the modern yard, still a good bit of work to be done to finish this part, the dairy unit still needs the parlour finished and a roof, a calf house and the tower silo still have to be made.

post-77-132639081605_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639081613_thumb.jpg

Last 2 looking back up the layout towards the hill. Well it's taken about 4 years on and off to get this far wonder if I'm mad enough to keep going  ;D

Bren the sky lights face North west so the sun only arrives to this window by late evening in the Summer and in Winter never. so no bleaching happens.

post-77-132639081789_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639081799_thumb.jpg

Archived