Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falmer Palmer,

I still have to make the machine shed and a double bay covered silage shed and the new milking parlour!! These models are scaled down from the real thing, am I a bit mad :P

Garret

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yippee more of us attic farmers and my wife thouught i was just a big kid ? ? But glad to see there are maore of us

cool brick barn modells

? ? ?

? ? ? ? ?smurf

I built a new house and hope to move soon, bloody electrical supply company are taking their time though to connect me to the national grid. I have a nice new big attic though, lots of space for my models. I think more planning went into the attic than the house. I should of just built a big roof on the ground :P

Garret

Guest Fendt pwr

Hey smallclass dam fine sheds you've got there,it's interesting to see how other places around the world keep tractors and the likes dry.Over here in New Zealand 70% of our tractor sheds are open front with stones on the floor and a row of pine trees around the sides to keep the wind down a bit. :(

Thanks Fendt pwr,

This yard is based on an existing yard here in Ireland. The yard was built in 1942 some most of the buildings are well dated. The tractor on this yard is kept in the open fronted slatted shed, in a concreted area next to the gable. The yard is built in a square so that the buildings provide shelter from the elements. The buildings consist of a Pig sty, Long haybarn with stables, accomodation, workshop, bull box and pump house. The top half of the haybarn is for hay. The cow house has 24 stalls and a smaller cow house has just 7 stalls. The top end of the yard has an open fronted slatted shed. The other building with the two stairs at the front upto the loft is an older building built just next to the 1942 yard.

Garret

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived