Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've resized the last 2 showing the driver all pimped up in his New Holland overalls, it's hard to believe it's the britains driver. The other pic shows the proper size Euro head for the New Holland.

garrett because of you im going to be getting a wee phone call from the bankmanager telling me im skint >:( >:( :'( :'(

whats the blue tractor in the last pic garret  :) and that looks nice  :P i want to shorten my header by can pluck the courage up to do it  :D::)

That blue tractor is a Joal Landini 165 from Brian Moynaghan with a UH Deutz chassis on it not a bad little model. the original Joal is a little under scale though so it can look a bit strange beside an MF 6290

Get both decals so when you decided hepresto!! or after a year or so just change decals to the 450 ;)

will do mate ;) ;)

sorry bout asking for all these pics but can you please get me a picture of the bracket on the harvester as im shortening the combine header to make a whole crop one

oh and what width is the harvester???

will do mate ;) ;)

sorry bout asking for all these pics but can you please get me a picture of the bracket on the harvester as im shortening the combine header to make a whole crop one

Will do  :)

will do mate ;) ;)

Here you go Marcus ;)

post-77-132638715568_thumb.jpg

post-77-13263871557_thumb.jpg

That is some hellish updates you have added Garret, the bridge does add a great deal to the layout, mixing a bit of suburbian highway to the countryside. Handy tips too, if and when I get to the stage of an attic layout they may well come in very handy  :)

That is some hellish updates you have added Garret, the bridge does add a great deal to the layout, mixing a bit of suburbian highway to the countryside. Handy tips too, if and when I get to the stage of an attic layout they may well come in very handy  :)

Thanks Tris, just to get the aeroboard covered now with some grass matting  ;) a few trees hedges a little bit of detailing an landscape finished  :)

nice one garrett mate

now get those hedges in and tell me how to make the hills  ;) ;)  as i couldnt be bothered going through the posts again to see what that stuff is :D :D

oh and where did you get it???

nice one garrett mate

now get those hedges in and tell me how to make the hills  ;) ;)  as i couldnt be bothered going through the posts again to see what that stuff is :D :D

oh and where did you get it???

Surely another numpty for Berry??

Archived