conversions

Sloan

Question

Hello there, I'm new to this game I was wondering if anyone could help me?  I'm building a windmill site diorama and was wondering if anyone could help me find hedges, grass and what to make hills and roads out of?  Also looking for floatation tyres for the Britians JD7920 and front hitch?  I know it's a lot to ask but i found most of the site are in German and would apperciate if anyone knew of UK sites.

Would also like to know where to get windmills from?

Thanks for your help :)

5 answers to this question

put a post in the wanted section for the floats for the deere , you may be lucky , other than that the member F-P may be able to help , he has an aladins cave of bits of everything in it may even have a windmill ......................................well stranger things have happened  :-\

as for scattrs for grass & hedges , take a look in website links , there you'll find a whole host of information for sceneic accsessories .

welcome to the forum & hope you find what you're looking for  :)

Wheels; Dicky farmstar

Scatter; railway/modelshop

Windmills; Holland  ::):D :D :D

What type of windmill, the modern electricity generating type or the type they ground corn in way back when?

Wheels; Dicky farmstar

Scatter; railway/modelshop

Windmills; Holland  ::):D :D :D

What type of windmill, the modern electricity generating type or the type they ground corn in way back when?

you telling me you actually have windmills in thet shed of yours ? :-\