Harvest 2007 + Gap year

Pingu

Well we started either tues or weds cant remember  :D :D Been very much stop start at the moment with me being on topping until an axle stud broke late last night on the 4.6m bomford and Fendt 818 so had to have JD 6430 on mcconnel rhino topper while others in repairs  :'( :'(  cant wait to have fendt back :D :D

Well at the moment yields are average with just fields being lil soggy in places nearly lost 818 yesterday in one spot :D  Having few troubles with combine this season mainly with header drive systems so drivers been lil short fused well heres few pics

post-132-13263862104_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638621043_thumb.jpg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like a spoilt brat still wet behind the ears.

:D :D :D :D

Nowt wrong with your current drive Phil, good tractor by all accounts. Topping the rape stubble shouldn't pose any problems but mind the slip clutch on thincker stuff, make sure it will actually slip!!! They can sieze up easily - leading to blown gearboxes. Not that I would know anything about that of course  ::)

You sound like a spoilt brat still wet behind the ears.

:D :D :D :D :D  Sorry didnt mean to but when u have to stop half way through the day to go refuel and have to stop twice today so doesnt boil over and shes only got 100 hrs on clock something isnt right :'( :'(  Lovely ride none the less i must admit  :D

Cheers everybody ;D

:D :D :D :D :D  Sorry didnt mean to but when u have to stop half way through the day to go refuel and have to stop twice today so doesnt boil over and shes only got 100 hrs on clock something isnt right :'( :'(  Lovely ride none the less i must admit  :D

Cheers everybody ;D

Being a Lackham student Phil you should have that fixed mate. Shall I have words with Dixon on the current level of teaching?!!  :D :D :D

i discovered it this morning obviously someone had been running without the main screen being there as looking closly at the rad it was solid with dust close in well blew it out and been fine all day, and with fuel just have to live with that :D :D  I'm getting used to her now but still falling behind big time :D

Is the 6430 on hire from Farol?  They seem to have a lot out on hire these days.

Yup bang on, nice tractor overall now sorted it still not sure about the command centre found fendts vario terminal easier to work out :(:-\ :-\

A few other pictures i'v taken over last few weeks till well and truly got rained off today by being flooded out :'( :'(

The fendt 818 while i was picking up and tipping trailers last week and when was getting her ready before the long haul of summer :D

post-132-132638623691_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638623695_thumb.jpg

Well since the heavy down pour yesterday that literally flooded everywere maindenhead being hit the worst :'(

So today when finally wasnt raining we moved all the OSR from one grainstore (were drier is) to the another store kept me and fellow worker going till 3 this afternoon me being in the Fendt 818 and richard western and mate in the Renault 735 and richard western

And would you believe the western on back on the Fendt is now coming into its 11th harvest :o :o wouldnt want to imagine the amount of grain it's shifted in that time  ???:o

post-132-132638623897_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638623915_thumb.jpg

Well as many of you know its been very wet so i've been on setasde topping mainly which has kept me busy with some fields i had to leave headlands due to them being a large puddle with a 18inches+ deep lets just say i didnt risk going in it :D

post-132-132638625793_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638625796_thumb.jpg

Well as many of you know its been very wet so i've been on setasde topping mainly which has kept me busy with some fields i had to leave headlands due to them being a large puddle with a 18inches+ deep lets just say i didnt risk going in it :D

Are you turning into a yellow bellied penguin then ::):D :D There's nothing better than playing in a wet spot ;D

Well a little update we've finished OSR got last bit of barely to do then onto oats. I'm still out topping out of last 20 days work 19 have been topping :D :D

Heres pic from this morn spot the tractor :D  This was shortest stuff i cut  :D

post-132-132638629322_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well a little update were now half way plus through our wheat harvest with if going well we'll be done next weekend

Iv mainly been topping and now on cultivations till problems arose today with trailer 2 punctures :o :o

Few pics taken recently

post-132-132638636961_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638636966_thumb.jpg