Harvest 2007 + Gap year

Pingu

I'm spreading Muriate of Potash at around 200kg/ha

Its on going on the winter wheat and Oats ground ol, in that pic was a winter wheat field but that corner lies wet and has a huge rabbit problem due to fencing being ripped out by the digger getting hill ready for chalk extraction :'( :'(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i'll try again later just of me rolling playing about with my newish camera ;D:D

Sounds familar mate auto pilot till 9am then im on the ball till im in bed again or when height summer and get tht mid afternoon droop as we all call it at work :D  Got MSN chap?

• 5 weeks later...

Nice one Phill........Is that a Kverneland PB100 plough mate?  :)

Cheers mart, and nah its a fully mount 7f LO85 ;D

Cheers luke, and its worked nicely but she struggled around 8k most of the day she wouldnt take much more :D

Sure is mart pick plough up and end of a run and if is a slippy headland she wont steer until she settles alot have to watch it on rough grand with it in air as front end will happily leave the ground for a long time :D

Sure was nashmach was doing around 8k at 14 inches she wouldnt pull it any wider or faster and thats 250hp on 7 furrows :D