For Hire

Deeredriver

Way better and I bet they prefer it too ;)

By the way F-P is any good and when is he starting on the 13t +  :D :D

In all fairness Colm he's not bad at all, he dug out around 15 tonnes that day (2 builders skips) in no time at all. We had a 14 ton Volvo on hire in one of our yards the other week but he wouldn't take the controls of that one, I think he found it a bit daunting!! He's done a few hours in the big forklift up at my yard when we've been closed on an evening or weekend and is getting quite good in that, Better than a couple of the lads who have licences for it in all honesty!

In all fairness Colm he's not bad at all, he dug out around 15 tonnes that day (2 builders skips) in no time at all. We had a 14 ton Volvo on hire in one of our yards the other week but he wouldn't take the controls of that one, I think he found it a bit daunting!! He's done a few hours in the big forklift up at my yard when we've been closed on an evening or weekend and is getting quite good in that, Better than a couple of the lads who have licences for it in all honesty!

Keep him at it - better interst than a PS2 or any of that cr@p ;)