CLAAS CHALLENGER 45 HELP

PDC

Found this in my loft  :o :o

It's 1.16 scale by NZG and weighs half a ton :o :o

I knew it was up there but haven't seen it lately ::) ::)

It's the only model I have in 1.16 scale and think it would look good displayed with something on the back ???

I'm not up with 1.16 so have any of you got ideas of something I can look out for ??? ???

post-96-132638643272_thumb.jpg

I've got the exact same model, posted a pic of it quite some time back, forget what the topic was, perhaps someone will find it and link.

Reckon a nice big combo cultivator or gang rolls would look the bizz, on the other hand a 12 furrow semi mounted plough would look just as good seeing the model has pretty good linkage.  8)

When these Challengers were first released my Nephew got one from the Claas factory shop on a visit there for ?85. I found one at a local toy fair for ?75. This was around 3 years ago. There are two versions, one is Claas, which of course is green, the other is Cat, which of course is yellow. These Challengers in real life were made by Cat but some were liveried as Claas under license. The majority of the very few models in the 1:16 scale that I have seen are in the Claas livery. The model that I have is unusual as it came in a yellow Cat box and not the Claas box. All the models are numbered on the bottom and the boxes have a corresponding number on them, (same number on model and box) The number on my Claas model is the same number as on the Cat box it came in which makes it the correct box for the model, this is what makes it more unusual.

Just been looking at this I think it could suit the Claas well ;) ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bruder-Khun-Discover-Disc-Harrow-for-Farm-Tractor-Toy_W0QQitemZ320148044013QQihZ

I bought some Bruder kit to go on my UH 1/16th  Power Major. It's supposed to be 1/16th but I would say it's more like 1/12th. It dwarfed my poor little tractor.  ;):)