Dismantle a MF 6290

noel

Question

6 answers to this question

from memory the seats glued to a stem of the chassis, long time since i pulled one apart,  bonnet ,slip a small screwdriver under the front and gently push downwards so the front lifts up, be carefull the thing is glued to a stump on the chassis, and it can form a dip/strees marks on the top of the bonnet,arches i think just poped of once the cab and seat were gone

from memory the seats glued to a stem of the chassis, long time since i pulled one apart,  bonnet ,slip a small screwdriver under the front and gently push downwards so the front lifts up, be carefull the thing is glued to a stump on the chassis, and it can form a dip/strees marks on the top of the bonnet,arches i think just poped of once the cab and seat were gone

Spot on Tractorman810!!!

Have ver broken down now

Kind Regards

Noel

Does anyone know how to dismantle a Britains MF 6290? im mainly after the Cab and Bonnet.

Any help / adivice greatly welcome.

Noel

Check out my piece in the on-line mag, they areb all pretty much the same.  :)