Agritechnica 2007

Andy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My God!!!

I never remember there being quite the offering of models in 2005. It looks as big a profile event for models as it does for real machines now. UH are cashing in big time on the people that buy the real amchines rather than children, where sales in modern day Nintendo life must have fallen? What a show and what some phot's you guys have posted. I wish I could have gone but by christ would I have ever come back broke, how would I explain that on the VAT to claim back, just to dampen the blow a bit?!!!

Plenty pf models in there to think about.. . a trip down to me local Claas/Fendt dealer may be in order. ..

Oh My God!!!

I never remember there being quite the offering of models in 2005. It looks as big a profile event for models as it does for real machines now. UH are cashing in big time on the people that buy the real amchines rather than children, where sales in modern day Nintendo life must have fallen? What a show and what some phot's you guys have posted. I wish I could have gone but by christ would I have ever come back broke, how would I explain that on the VAT to claim back, just to dampen the blow a bit?!!!

Plenty pf models in there to think about.. . a trip down to me local Claas/Fendt dealer may be in order. ..

That's saturday's job for me  ;D ;D ;D;)  8)

Well,Modelwise this must of been the flop of the show,and in my opinion its all because of that stupid knob,guess there will be thousands of these sets going cheap in a few weeks time,you would think by the amount being sold that the boxes had been sprayed with the return of the black death

post-460-132638671718_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638671723_thumb.jpg

Well,Modelwise this must of been the flop of the show,and in my opinion its all because of that stupid knob,guess there will be thousands of these sets going cheap in a few weeks time,you would think by the amount being sold that the boxes had been sprayed with the return of the black death

Hey,

yes I said it but I didn't get a reply to it, so I thought you didn't read it. I'am sorry that we didn't meet there.

With the limited editions you are wright i think, I saw guys wchich bought 40 of them. But I think they would be a flop too. Is just the same think like 2 years ago the John Deere set with the front loader.....

Sorry again that we didn't meet

Moritz

Hi Gogreen,

Did 7430 have new panoramic cab door design (no window pillars)  if so Ive got too have one!!!

Hey,

yes I said it but I didn't get a reply to it, so I thought you didn't read it. I'am sorry that we didn't meet there.

With the limited editions you are wright i think, I saw guys wchich bought 40 of them. But I think they would be a flop too. Is just the same think like 2 years ago the John Deere set with the front loader.....

Sorry again that we didn't meet

Moritz

Hiya Moritz,guess we will have to leave our meeting until Schoppenstedt 2008,see ya there