wallington farms 2007 !!

CJ

nice pictures cj  ;)

Aboslutely super pictures there! :P

great pics again! ;D ;D ;D

cheers fellas think i still have a few more ;):)

Wonderful pics - from both and artistic (specially the combines all lined up) and interest point of view. Lovely little MF in the corner... looks a bit sad missing out on the fun though :'(

And are there some very straight lines there or what... someone has good concentration :)

thanks mandy the newholland and claas combine pics is my favourite so it is  :), wouldnt worry about the massey it gets more use than you would think drillinat liitle tractor  :) was rather proud of my bit of ploughing that day  :D

• 3 months later...

i know this is probabily a it far fetched but were is the farm because we got the spaldings flat lift in the same condision from the other farm of ours in wiltshire soulsbury plains (its called gore cross farms ltd) if that makes any sence

so i was wondering if the farm you were working on had borrowed it of our other farm

the pic is 1/4 way down on page two of the topic

thanks kiwi

i know this is probabily a it far fetched but were is the farm because we got the spaldings flat lift in the same condision from the other farm of ours in wiltshire soulsbury plains (its called gore cross farms ltd) if that makes any sence

so i was wondering if the farm you were working on had borrowed it of our other farm

the pic is 1/4 way down on page two of the topic

thanks kiwi

this farm was close to stevenage in hertfordshire  ;)