POWER IN ACTION WORKING DEMONSTRATION IN SUFFOLK

PDC

I was on hire to the local Deutz/Merlo dealer today to take machinery to a large working demonstration orginised by the Suffolk farm machinery club :P :P

First on the lorry was a Deutz TTV1160 (just like the UH one but a bit bigger ::) )

Then a Deutz Agrotron 180.7 complete with Sumo 3m wide Min-Till cultivator/seeder :P :P

post-96-132638645902_thumb.jpg

This outside work is getting more and more with you mate, good to see the lorry earning her keep. .. .. . nice change for you from the building sites and narrow lanes too no doubt. Nice machines in these pics mate, looks like a good day out.  8)

This outside work is getting more and more with you mate, good to see the lorry earning her keep. .. .. . nice change for you from the building sites and narrow lanes too no doubt. Nice machines in these pics mate, looks like a good day out.  8)

Today was one of those day's where you'd almost work for nothing :D :D :D

Pulling out of that farm this morning with those two Deutz's on I was like a dog with two dicks ;D ;D

I thought of you this afternoon as well there were low-loaders there from all over the country ;) ;)

Paul.

I take it You drive the machinery onto the low loader. do you  ???

I drove the TTV on and off but the 180 is owned by the farmer whose farm I picked them up from, so his operator loaded it and demonstrated it at the event ;) ;)

Today was one of those day's where you'd almost work for nothing :D :D :D

Pulling out of that farm this morning with those two Deutz's on I was like a dog with two dicks ;D ;D

I thought of you this afternoon as well there were low-loaders there from all over the country ;) ;)

Welch Brothers? MAN F2000 Roadhaus, white and bright green. Do work for Claas/Fendt dealerships.

Welch Brothers? MAN F2000 Roadhaus, white and bright green. Do work for Claas/Fendt dealerships.

Didn't see them that's not to say they weren't there it was a big event ;)

Saw Les Arnold does work for Merlo and Deutz DAF wagon and drag.

Some blue Daf wagon and drags with flags of the world painted on them ??? ???

Blue and yellow DAF Coxinental ??? ???

Two pimped up black Foden's from Shropshire.

And local boys H C Wilson and B & C Carberry

Carberrys had a 07 plate Scania R580 6x2 tag with twin Eminox stacks you'd bleep the throttle as you came past a 'little' 470 wouldn't you :D :D

Didn't see them that's not to say they weren't there it was a big event ;)

Saw Les Arnold does work for Merlo and Deutz DAF wagon and drag.

Some blue Daf wagon and drags with flags of the world painted on them ??? ???

Blue and yellow DAF Coxinental ??? ???

Two pimped up black Foden's from Shropshire.

And local boys H C Wilson and B & C Carberry

Carberrys had a 07 plate Scania R580 6x2 tag with twin Eminox stacks you'd bleep the throttle as you came past a 'little' 470 wouldn't you :D :D

I think that I may be able to help here, first up Daf wagon & drags with flags, think that they are called Rainthorpes or something like that from the Grantham area I think. I loaded them with Balers when I worked for Coxinental or to give it the proper title JA Cox & Son Ltd from just outside Hull. Work mainly on transporting agricultural machinery for major players in the game in the UK and Ireland. Coxies now run a mixed fleet of Scanias and Dafs with an owner driver running a Man and Volvo in Coxies colours.

While at the event yesterday my lorry was spotted by a local farmer ::) ::)

He needs a Vaderstadt drill delivered to it's new owner tomorrow so Paul's got himself another nice little job ;) ;)

Pictures tomorrow night ;D ;D ;D

Excellent news Paul - I think your boss may buy another Scania for moving farm machinery ;) ;) ;);D

While at the event yesterday my lorry was spotted by a local farmer ::) ::)

He needs a Vaderstadt drill delivered to it's new owner tomorrow so Paul's got himself another nice little job ;) ;)

Pictures tomorrow night ;D ;D ;D

Got the job done and took some pictures I will post them in my post 'pictures from work' ;) ;)