toe-tip bucket

Has it gained much tipping ability though? Toe Tips, strictly speaking tip from the front edge of the bucket, whereas this is still tipping form the rear  ???:-[

yes as it allows me to get the reach and then the hinge does all the work and i totally agree toe-tip's do tip from the front we've got one for on the front of our 6920s and personally i couldnt be bothered to go to all the trouble of hydraulics, a set of tines and cutting and remodeling the bottom of the bucket!!!

yes as it allows me to get the reach and then the hinge does all the work and i totally agree toe-tip's do tip from the front we've got one for on the front of our 6920s and personally i couldnt be bothered to go to all the trouble of hydraulics, a set of tines and cutting and remodeling the bottom of the bucket!!!

:D :D :D :D Fair shout !!  :D :D :D :D

come on me old fruit lets see the real one plz :)