Maize harvesting with MF and some others

texas

Nice picture Bas...I remember duals being dicussed on here before, seemed to be a divided answer :-\

Interesting power war going on with the SPFHs, is it Krone and Claas with the two engine designs and NH opting for one massive one?

Sorry but i don't understand it.(opting for one massive one)

texas

Superb pictures. The ground looks really difficult. I suppose if it's left much longer the crop will be worthless?

The ground is very difficult. They had to pull with the loader and the harvester many times the tractors from the field. And yes they had to harvest the corp otherwise  the crop is almost worthless

Texas

Some great pictures there Bas.  ;)

No excavator on the pit this year??

This year was also a excavator on the pit. But i have no pictures from it this year. The maize harvesthing at this dairy is almost a event. On a sunday about 70 or more people where beside the pit to watch the loader and tractors.

Texas

This year was also a excavator on the pit. But i have no pictures from it this year. The maize harvesthing at this dairy is almost a event. On a sunday about 70 or more people where beside the pit to watch the loader and tractors.

Texas

A couple of last years pictures.  ;)

kraan2.jpg

kraan.jpg