Massey 698.....

NewHolland2

So whats wrong with it?

Just needs a bit of mechanical TLC?

A 'hobby' farmer down the road has one and trims his hedges with it too  :)

We're not really sure what's wrong with it to be honest......He parked it up and left it for around a year and a half with no need to use it and now it doesn't start so wouldn't be too major I wouldn't think...... :)

anything left that long wil be reluctant to start as marky said , new filters , battery charge & blleding through , it would'nt take much to fire some life into it , as for the 'wheel sizes look wrong' , does'nt really mean that much sean , it very much depends on what the first buyer wanted to do with it as to what he ordered

Flat battery?  :-\ :D

We're not that daft up here you know...... ::) We've tried the battery don't worry...... :D

anything left that long wil be reluctant to start as marky said , new filters , battery charge & blleding through , it would'nt take much to fire some life into it , as for the 'wheel sizes look wrong' , does'nt really mean that much sean , it very much depends on what the first buyer wanted to do with it as to what he ordered

We're going to have to move it from where it is just now as it's right in the way so we'll maybe get her into the workshop soon...... :);)

I was joking Mart!

What feeder wagon is it going on?

I know so was I...... :D;)

I think it's a Teagle that's stashed somewhere right at the back of the shed......Only ever had a wee peer at it as I passed the shed as it's not been out for a while as all the other smaller tractors are on the loader, bruiser and bedder permanently...... :) :)