Preparing Cattle Feed, West Fife

James T

bucket them shear grab ???

Maybe they mix supplements into it after it is pulled out fo the clamp?

Sky ain't quite so bright today as when you were out with the drilling tracotrs eh James?!! Nice photo's then, good old machine them Deere's.  ;)

Maybe they mix supplements into it after it is pulled out fo the clamp?

Sky ain't quite so bright today as when you were out with the drilling tracotrs eh James?!! Nice photo's then, good old machine them Deere's.  ;)

well if he does the same as me i load a couple or three blocks into the wagon cut out and set off the remaining go get the blend and barley mix and load the rest of the silage with the bucket  :)

We used to cut out as much as you was going to use that day with the sheergrab  then take it off and use the bucket to load the silage as well as maize and all the other stuff

How do you like the jd loader theres a few over here now but they stoped making them now

good pics by the way

I don't actually work or live on the farm, I'm taking the photographs as part of a project (and part of a hobby too!)  The farmer swears by the JD loader.  Interestingly, the dairyman told me yesterday that the JD operating the Keenan was the one of the largest around those parts when it was bought new in the early '80's.  How times have changed!  ;D