Massey Ferguson 6445

Powerstarâ„¢

Yeah, shame it's gutless and had no air con or a radio  :-\

Otherwise...for a MF...it would be ok  ;)

No radio..... :o

Wouldn't have caught me near it then..... :D;)

Get yourself a shotty on a 6475 Dyna-6.....The only thing I don't like with the Dyna-6 is the time it takes to get itself into neutral.....Can be a bit of a wait once you've started it up waiting for the computer to display NN before you can take off..... :-\

They take the radio's out of the college machinery, otherwise they think it stops concentration! Although when we use the farms Ford 7740 SL and the TS 110 they're all kitted out! So we try to drive them as much as possible!! Not familiar with Dyna 6 that much, farmer up the road has a 6480, been in it a few times, you just knock it foward to go up don't you?

They take the radio's out of the college machinery, otherwise they think it stops concentration! Although when we use the farms Ford 7740 SL and the TS 110 they're all kitted out! So we try to drive them as much as possible!! Not familiar with Dyna 6 that much, farmer up the road has a 6480, been in it a few times, you just knock it foward to go up don't you?

Ouch that's nasty mate.....I'd sneakily get a Blaupunkt put in..... ;)

Aye you can knock the shuttle forward or back to change up or down within the range and then use the lever on the arm rest to change up or down the ranges by pushing it forward or back and depressing the small button on its side..... :)

What a beauty Luke... you lucky devil... thanks for posting... me thinks you quite liked driving her REALLY  ;)

Yeah it was ok I suppose, shame it's so Gutless. The tractors too big for the power it's producing. I mean 90hp for a tractor that size, and it's not much smaller than a JD 6330 with 110hp for example. And the rocker switches for raising and lowering the arms are very tempermental and sometimes don't work, but no tractor is perfect!

Bit of me dung spreading earlier this year.

post-201-132638663645_thumb.jpg

post-201-132638663649_thumb.jpg

Yeah it was ok I suppose, shame it's so Gutless. The tractors too big for the power it's producing. I mean 90hp for a tractor that size, and it's not much smaller than a JD 6330 with 110hp for example. And the rocker switches for raising and lowering the arms are very tempermental and sometimes don't work, but no tractor is perfect!

Bit of me dung spreading earlier this year.

I know what you mean about the rocker switches mate.....When I'm in the boss's 6475 I find the hitch a right faff around compared to how basic the 3095's hitch operation is..... :-\

No wonder it's gutless... it's got "Cr@ppy overall sensing" on the seat.... if you wear those... it automatically sets the management system up to give half power.... JD drivers can only handle an MF at this rate you see....

Oh... and by the way.... lets be grown up about this shall we... act like gentlemen....

In summary then....

Pwwwttthhhhh  :P :P :P

:D :D :D :D :D :D Crappy Overall Sensing!!!!

Well if that's how you want to play it...

Pwwwwrrrrtttttttpppffffftttttttttparp  :-X

Now i've had that little outburst, I feel better now. Fancy a game of chequers over a earl grey...possibility of a scotch later?

Do I ever what what... Mrs F's in the loinge now... I'll get her to ring the bell and get Jeeves to rustle up some cucumber sandwiches and crumpets  :D

Chequers... Spiffing  ;D

No it's Bazza's feet, he's in the kitchen making a trifle.

Oh I do say your BMW does look nice next to my Saxo VTR,  ::):D

Lets move to the west wing Luke... I can't stand this smell.. it's making my eyes water  :'(

Why is bazza making his trifle in a feed trough by the way... are we expecting guests  ???