one for the irish members

Big A

Never said there was anything wrong with them, just a bit small that's all. Limited enough market for that stuff in the east or midlands.

True but I guess that last spreader is 7cu yd - so that is farmer spec as the 7/8 ft topper on the top ;)

I was on about the size of the load  :D :D

sorry, but i fail to see the funny side, would you be laughing if that load of crap landed on top of your car with your wife and kids inside :o>:( i could understand if he was shifting it a 20 or 30 miles in the dead of night but this load will be using very busy A roads, dual carriageways and motorways. take a look at the wheels of the muckspreader near the middle of the trailer, they are sitting on top of a couple of pallets :o over the several hundreds of miles this load will travel you honestly think none of this stuff will move!!!!! the guy driving the truck must have nerves of steel or must be pretty dense!, i'm surprised the mart allow loads like that to be loaded and leave the premises. i have seen the aftermath of insecure loads and its not very nice :(

sorry, but i fail to see the funny side, would you be laughing if that load of crap landed on top of your car with your wife and kids inside :o>:( i could understand if he was shifting it a 20 or 30 miles in the dead of night but this load will be using very busy A roads, dual carriageways and motorways. take a look at the wheels of the muckspreader near the middle of the trailer, they are sitting on top of a couple of pallets :o over the several hundreds of miles this load will travel you honestly think none of this stuff will move!!!!! the guy driving the truck must have nerves of steel or must be pretty dense!, i'm surprised the mart allow loads like that to be loaded and leave the premises. i have seen the aftermath of insecure loads and its not very nice :(

That's what I was getting at earlier, I think it's a stupid idea, much safer in 2 or 3 trips, like you all say it's a bit of a laugh, drive on and that, but say it fell on one of your family members car's and killed them, woukd you still think the same?

Well a know a lad who overturned a trailer load of bales on a roundabout over here and the Gardai did nothing - he was glad though  :D :D

seen pretty much the same thing haha.

but i dont see anything much wrong with that load, most likely its tied down with aload of straps so shouldnt move to much. id much rather carry that load then a truck load of bales over half the distance that truck will be going

this guy does put on a lot of straps and he tries to get everything sitting tight on the load. we do try to tell people about dodgy loads but we usually get told to f*** off. one lad tried to go out with 4 tonne of slates on the back of a renault 19 car but he snapped his trailer.

some more pics of the irish guys loads, firstly how much implements can you fit in a Keenan orbital?

post-72-132638664519_thumb.jpg

post-72-132638664521_thumb.jpg