Lower White Hill Farm

HenryMC

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just an update of whats been going on down at lower white hill we have just about finished the silage on our farm and getting ready to help contract with a couple of neighbouring farms spo first if the 960 just loading the header onto the dicos trailer  ;) ;) ;)

post-1330-132638810652_thumb.jpg

post-1330-132638810669_thumb.jpg

the fendt got the joskin and the jhon deere just waiting to go into the field to get the other joskin all the joskins are in the barn just the two marstons to go the fendts got one and is just reversing into the clamp to tip some of the silage left in the trailer ;) ;) ;)

post-1330-1326388107_thumb.jpg

post-1330-13263881071_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well the farm has been hard at it with the harvest which is the main reason i havent been posting pictures just no time to stop we have still gota couple of fields of lower white hill farm to do and we are doing quite a bit of contracting aswell it was a lovely day yesterday and were up till 4.00am this morning but then about mid the heavens opened so i took the lads in the range rover back down to the field that we were combining last night to bring the combines back to the farm because the weather isnt looking to good for the next few days  ;) ;) ;) and a picture of 2 of the corn carts

post-1330-13263886532_thumb.jpg

post-1330-132638865328_thumb.jpg

Good to see the combines, but your CX is missing its wing mirrors! ;)

thanks yeah i took them off when i was doing the headland because otherwise they would of snapped of but havent putthem backon yet and the tool are in the workshop and didnt gettheir today  :D :D

might get some combining done this afternoon but at the moment reading 21%  :( :(  had lots of rain overnight so i decided to go to an agri show down the road about 30 minutes managed to pick up a bargain 9.000 for this rolland 260 and 70 for these pallets forks to go on the 6920s loader  ;) ;)

post-1330-132638865673_thumb.jpg

post-1330-132638865678_thumb.jpg