extreme trimming

batcher

Brize norton  :-[

ah didnt look comercial when i saw the pics

Brize Norton used ot be a good place to spot, but they put earth on all the verges to stop you pulling over!!! Nothing decent to spot there any way - VC10's, Tristars and C-17's. Not manu visitors now!

all down to security i guess kev, worlds not the same now, cant stop outside amny airports nowa days , even plymouth airport has shut is viewing area down to that

• 1 month later...

"quote"

It seems to be the norm nowdays for 3 year trimmings some new incentive i think 

The farm i'm on at the mo trims a third of the farm each year

Yes the trimmer is having a hard time she's only 12 months old and i changed the flails around last week

a few pics of todays jobby

yes its to do with the rural stewardship schemes or whatever you call them in england,,,,,countryside protection  I dunno.......I don`t agree with it in principal and flatly refused to let ours go 3 yrs  ok so there are berries and  blossom , cover for wildlife  and more windbreak off them  BUT  the hegde gets taller , less stock proof , agreed is sorer on machinery and looks more unsightly....................I have argued this before with some of the officials , I make a few points and they listen , tell me I`m talking rubbish  :o or yes thats a great idea but unfortunately  i can`t let you do that , it`s not in our remit  >:( then I get mad. I stood for 2 hours one day with one "Lady" and I use the term loosely there regarding road safety etc .we cut the hedges regardless, she complained , sent her boss with whom I had a nother "discussion " he  took a more common sense approach  ;) once I pointed a few more things out to him ...she didnt even get her knuckles rapped and still they insist on this tri-annual nonsense!  You could leave the corners of fields to grow berries etc , where our big kit cant get into nowadays anyway and by all means leave SOME to grow but not every one and certainly not roadside ones.

Rant over ! ;D