JAG Contracting

Jez

One little addition to the JAG Contracting fleet.

This is the Joal JCB JZ70, I am guessing a 7 tonne digger?

It has the side shift on the boom. Next plan is to build a post knocker for fencing to go on it and then a quick fencer to sit on the blade.

Going to get some measurements this week I hope.

Image005-1.jpg

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks great on your display. How did you made the silage ???

Texas

Hi Texas, Sorry i did not reply sooner.

The grass come from a golf course when they cut the putting greens where the hole is. The only take about 0.5 mm or even 0.25mm of grass off when it is cut. It looks great in a silage clamp and I was going to put some in a bag and seal it up to see if it will make in to real silage.

Sorry again for not replying sooner.

Jez

I didn't know what you mean't when you text me bud. I like that, never seen that before, very nice machine ;)

Oh i see mate, yeah, great little model and the tracks are pretty wise, it will turn in it's own width too.

Hi Texas, Sorry i did not reply sooner.

The grass come from a golf course when they cut the putting greens where the hole is. The only take about 0.5 mm or even 0.25mm of grass off when it is cut. It looks great in a silage clamp and I was going to put some in a bag and seal it up to see if it will make in to real silage.

Sorry again for not replying sooner.

Jez

Thanks for the answer Jez  :)

Texas

That Jcb does look pretty swell, been joal it must be half good for movemnet, you happy with it jez?

Very Happy mate, excellent model, all die cast.

More pics when my camera is fixed and i have some bits for it.

you have done a cracking job jez some nice kit you have two  ;)

Thanks Graham, nice to hear from you again  ;) ;)

Looks awsome Jez,love the muck.

Thanks Ol, very simple but effective  :) :)

The new Kuhn Mower arrived yesterday courtesy of FM Tractors, extremely easy and timely to deal with,  :D :D ;D ;D

Hitched it upthe the 7430 but will swap the bonnets over with another so it will become a 7530 soon. Then put the UH kuhn trailed mower on the back.

What do you think?

Image008-2.jpg

Image009.jpg

Very nice combi.

Texas

I agree Texas  ;)

Is this for feeding the balers then mate? Nice out fit matey, the Siku doesn't look too out of place with it's UH counter part after all.

Yes mate, top be raked up by the liner that PDC made for me. I haven't got the balers yet though..... more money as we were talking about..........

great little mower set there,I see you got that 8430 from the JD PowerSet ;)

I did indeed, 7430..... i am going to swap the bonnet though... 7530 all the way!!

o that setup looks well jez so is the butter fly mowers out the window then this is the new mowing out fit or you running the setup for mowing for bales  and the tripples for pit grass :) if you get what i mean

Numpty Muzza, read above:

No keeping the triples mate.

Or below:

I agree Texas  ;)

Yes mate, top be raked up by the liner that PDC made for me. I haven't got the balers yet though..... more money as we were talking about..........

I did indeed, 7430..... i am going to swap the bonnet though... 7530 all the way!!

Well, after getting a siku Kuhn mower from FM Tractors and a Single Cougar mower from Blake the Snake and some AppleJack spray from Halfords (he isn't a member here, i mean the bike shop) I have greated this:

Image010.jpg

Image009-1.jpg

It will be going on ebay for sale but I don't think i can say that????  ??? ??? :-[:-[ :-\ :-\