New David Brown??

MDFord

HA HA I like that ;D ;D

If theres any tractor the DB should make a comback as is the maxxmum which was rightly dezigned to be a DB now them in magpie colours a new backend engine cummins 6/Impoved DB 6 either turbo use the same backend as a 1694 make it bigger fix the flaws ect.. then u have one beatifull tractor!!! ;D

There is a possibility for the David Brown name to comeback, Case have reintroduced the farmall brand in America and continue with the Steiger brand.  Although in the UK market the introduction of the David Brown name in this manner would take away from Case's already diluted brand image and as NewHolland are selling twice as many tractors per year we will have to keep everything crossed. I had to ask case if I could use the David Brown name for my final project at uni and they seemed very adamant that I couldn?t make any profit from it!