my new tl100a

KIWINZ

whats wrong with the ole 7635? you done the shuttle schncro yet?..........how many hours did ya do?

my dad had a L75 for a few years, he didn't like (he should have brought a payloader), but i did

his one was one of the first, before they went to the heavier front axles in the low hp 35 series tractors, his spent its whole life on a loader, punished, had a couple clutches, front axle, and 2 sets of shuttle syncros......

it pulled well, was great on the hills, good platform (we had rops) for stock work, strong honest PTO hp, did 5000 od hours on it before trading on a MTX125........

is the new TLA got the hyd shuttle 24x24? and declutch button on the main stick?

i really like that platform of tractor, they seem to work ok,,,......wouldn't mind a JX1100U myself

ahh nice   :) what will her duties be then  :-\ i think the next tractor we will get (in a few years i must say :D) would probebly ither a tl100a as the tl90 is a bit small for us  :-\

sprating, fertalising, rooling, grain, silage and bale cart and in the winter it will help with muck and strawing up in the mornings

whats wrong with the ole 7635? you done the shuttle schncro yet?..........how many hours did ya do?

my dad had a L75 for a few years, he didn't like (he should have brought a payloader), but i did

his one was one of the first, before they went to the heavier front axles in the low hp 35 series tractors, his spent its whole life on a loader, punished, had a couple clutches, front axle, and 2 sets of shuttle syncros......

it pulled well, was great on the hills, good platform (we had rops) for stock work, strong honest PTO hp, did 5000 od hours on it before trading on a MTX125........

is the new TLA got the hyd shuttle 24x24? and declutch button on the main stick?

i really like that platform of tractor, they seem to work ok,,,......wouldn't mind a JX1100U myself

yeah did the syncros about 4 times not me though did them about 10 hours after the boss had driven it each time and 2 clutch cables. wont do that this time though as its an oil clutch. not sure about the 24 x 24 as i think its only avaliable on european tractors although i would prefer a jd 6430!!!

i was driving the TL100 last week when it decided to stop moving

quite often you would operate the shuttle and it would not move unless you used the clutch aswell after about 4 attempts

other times it would not move and a red symbol flashed on the dashboard resembling a book??? or something then you had to turn the tractor off and restart her

Turns out there is a problem with the clutch lloyds(local new holland dealers)came out had the computer rigged up testing for all electro faults they were there 2 hours plus call out charge the loader had to be removed then a low loader had to come and remove it via been pushed on with the TL-A 100 and the help of a round bale of silage on the loader

the tractor is now  washed spotless by 1 of the trainee lads,split and in the workshop in carlisle and the job could cost upwards of about ?2000