ERTL PRECISION 1/32 RANGE

punk

Yep its a good detailed model and now is a good time to buy it. I bought mine when it was first released and it cost a good bit more than you can get them for today.

I think it could be the only model i have got in my collection that  has gone down in value, but i dont regret buying it.

Any ideas why these dont seem very popular?

• 2 months later...

Yep its a good detailed model and now is a good time to buy it. I bought mine when it was first released and it cost a good bit more than you can get them for today.

I think it could be the only model i have got in my collection that  has gone down in value, but i dont regret buying it.

Any ideas why these dont seem very popular?

This is a late reply on this but the modell is very popular and is increasing in value.

There was a big lot put down in the market and the market was to small for them.(same with the Case STX 450 Precision)

At this moment they are getting rare to get and value will increase.

I have had about 140 pieces and still got about 25 left so there is a market for them.