• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always do it right  ::) ::)::):D :D

right you have to cut down the chassis in front of the front axle and cut straight down in front of the bonnet then file down the sides to the correct width which is only a couple of mm if you look in my post you might get an idea of what im on about  :)

Hey Tm,

I can tell you order only one the first time and check out the quality and how you can work with it. I'am just using one for a 7530 and Iam not satisfied with the price of this fronthyds. I have a lot of bubbles in the resin parts....

Thanks for the advice Fendt 936 Driver  :) :) :)

• 4 weeks later...

well i srayed the 7530 and 6920s rear linkage green, but ive got a pma hitch coming to me soon and it'll be going on the 7530. il post pics of the painted linkage later, it's drying at the moment ::) so watch this space  ;D i hope to paint the hook yellow and fit a weight block for 3point linkage, and i might paint the cab lights silver ;D enough to keep me busy

well i srayed the 7530 and 6920s rear linkage green, but ive got a pma hitch coming to me soon and it'll be going on the 7530. il post pics of the painted linkage later, it's drying at the moment ::) so watch this space  ;D i hope to paint the hook yellow and fit a weight block for 3point linkage, and i might paint the cab lights silver ;D enough to keep me busy

Spooky mate i'm reading this topic whilst waiting for the paint to dry on my latest 7530 conversion :o :o