hiding in the fog

batcher

Not bad fleet that  :-*:-* well apart from Mcocrmicks cant say like them too much what do your drivers prefer the MX200 or XTX's haven driven work's MX220 alot must say an absolute pleasure to drive

The xtx200 driver used to use the mx200 but she was a bit heavy and big for every day work

and a very rough ride on the road one of them starts the silage season on a rake and very easy it is to use  ::)

The xtx200 driver used to use the mx200 but she was a bit heavy and big for every day work

and a very rough ride on the road one of them starts the silage season on a rake and very easy it is to use  ::)

will that be mine JOKE dont want to drive a case or a mick-mack!!! ill go to potteres get to drive a real tractor a green one

see you lot have been up to loads this week then!!!!!!!!!

any one want to see the other mick-mack with a quadrant stuck very very badly!!!

hey nothing wrong with mCcormick

my ole man has a MTX125, loves it, wouldn't swap it for anything

great fleet, i know a lot of 'beasts' in NZ, same as that one, farmers/contractors have got so emotionally attached to them, they can't part with them

............that style of magnum was the best built, new ones are ok, and i like them lots, ha ha!.....but as the hours creep up they are not easy to get under the cab etc, and i have got angry and thrown my spanners at one already......ha ha!

why not to get a mickmack!!!

bensonstuck154.jpg

Hang on a minute there you forgot to say that most of your land was under a few feet of water a month before so i think any tractor pulling a class 2200 would have had the same trouble  ;D

And if you join us this time you can be my r wrapper *****  ::)

ps edd could you post up the pics of the xtx 185 up to the axles in the water at above farm please

a bigge mickmack and an even bigger case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it had to go backwards!!!

bensonstuck157.jpg

Wow, I would of not been happy if one of my blokes had driven that far and got stuck, you could see it getting stuck ages before he did.

Yeah but after this far and with a quadrant full I would of pulled out long before.

I think I'd have got stuck as well because with the baler in that deep you'd twist or even rip off the pick up or damage the axles trying to turn out ruts like that. I dropped in a couple of times baling last harvest but kept going forwards with the theory that you're bound to find  hard running again, besides a lot of the time if you try and reverse yourself out with something that heavy it will only drop in deeper then you're stuck in both directions

it was the 2007 season

and it wasnt one of the guys or driveres it was the boss man him self but it was dark so it was hard to see but the ruts were down to the hard gravell!!!!

;):D;D

And if it was the 2007 season post up some of your pics GREENSTHEWAYFORWARDS please  ;D