• Good
    • Allright
    • Rubbsih

Album    

66%  [ 2 ]

A category for [glow=red,2,300]multiplayering   [/glow]  

33%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

This is the [glow=red,2,300]2 iders will can have the ablum could could come later [/glow]

And the poll will end in 30 days time

That makes no sense what so ever to me  :-\ I don't want to be on a forum where i can't read it  :-\

Like this for example, guys if you want anyone on there it has to be clearer with better spelling and just generally more interesting  :-\

Get you now Luke! :D :D :D::)

no offence, but why are people on a forum run by 12 year olds, its probably a good idea at the time but you cant take anything away from here, a lot of these have been and gone as they tried to capture the success of FTF in the early days and it never happened :D :D :D :D ::) ....good luck if it works ???:-\!

Ben's not on form tonight!  ::):D

I agree, I can't see people here joining a forum thats ran by people young enough to be their children/gran children.

If it does catch on, I will buy Marky a real MF 6480 - You heard it here first  ;):D

And Ben i'll buy you a round bale of silage, so you can put it in your room, and smell quality all year round!

JD6410. Im going to go against everything that big bully Ben says and I think your forum is a super little idea.

Looking down the list of topics you have it's very different to FTF and you're not in direct competition.

I say stick with it, write everything in Microsoft Word and spell check it before posting [rules etc] and keep going.

Would be a good place for all those who want a young farmer's board to visit.

And I've voted it as 'Good'. Not 'Great', because it still needs work, but definitely 'Good'.

JD6410. Im going to go against everything that big bully Ben says and I think your forum is a super little idea.

Looking down the list of topics you have it's very different to FTF and you're not in direct competition.

I say stick with it, write everything in Microsoft Word and spell check it before posting [rules etc] and keep going.

And I've voted it as 'Good'. Not 'Great', because it still needs work, but definitely 'Good'.

Thanks i will do all of that thanks

i was just stating a point! :D;), in the years FTF has been here, many people have tried this and failed within months due to lack of interest ;)!, hoping to get the same success we have here ;D, a lot is due to the poor organisation and content as well as the lack of members!, if he works harder at it and corrects a lot of the problems and takes a different approach/direction to FTF he may be able to succeed ???, but it will take a lot of hard work

• 2 weeks later...

im with you jd 6410  :);) ill make an acount tomorow  :) good luck  :)