just a few questions ?

CJ

Question

13 answers to this question

would have thought any white paint would do for the wheels, just use the right colour primer for it thats all

as for the trailers are they plastic or metal bodys??

they are metal bodys sean what type of primer would be best for the wheels ???

metal bodys will prob be easier with a good two part glue or even that chenical metal stuff then sanded down ect,  as for primer normal white should do, as long as you use a decent paint then the top coat white will go ok to at a guess,

most of the halfords paints are ok, and their primer matches the paint, ie cellulose and acrylic dont mix, theirs is all celulose i belive

i tend to use dealer paint now, the fergy ones are cheaper inc vat than halfords, and i think the tin of nh yellow i have was the same

Any old harware show usually stocks two part araldite mate. The stuff I have (forget the brand) is like a doble barrel syringe that you push and bit of each substance comes out of the two ends for you to mix together. When mixed well, apply.