a few bits and peices

first britians t7060 fitted with uh mccormick ztx wheels and tires, siku rear linkage and realistic beacons

27122007057.jpg

27122007058.jpg

britians case cvx 1155 fitted onto a uh deutz ttv 1160 chassis also fitted with mirrors, hand rails and beacon

27122007059.jpg

27122007060.jpg

and finally with thanks to BIG A himself a header trolly for the uh massey activa combine i will take xredit for pulling the header off  :D but seriously andy did a great job im able to extend the drawbar either for tractor or combine towing and the jack stand has three different settings  :o8):)

27122007061.jpg

27122007062.jpg

27122007063.jpg

any critisim welcome  :)

Are the front fenders the ones from the ZTX cj or the originals? I bought mine brand new and one fender was missing. I was going to send it back but if the fenders come with the ZTX wheels I may do this too, it looks great.

As does my favourite of the pcs, the CVX  :):-*

Are the front fenders the ones from the ZTX cj or the originals? I bought mine brand new and one fender was missing. I was going to send it back but if the fenders come with the ZTX wheels I may do this too, it looks great.

As does my favourite of the pcs, the CVX  :):-*

thanks tris the fenders are the origional one but the ztx ones would look better  ;)

no critiscism mitey fine work  ;)

thanks peter

look well mate where do you get the beacons i could do with a few!!!

the beacon on the cvx came from model farmer the beacons on the nh came from leslie stevenson  ;)

any critisim? yeap that new holland t7060 would look better in my collection :D :D

thanks but i couldnt see it then  :D

they all look great especially that cvx what a beast!!   ;) ;)

Someones been busy.  ;) ;)

Good work boy  :) :) ;)

thanks lads  :)

is the cvx shell easy to put on the uh tvt???

it was quite easy from what i remember did it a few months back  :)

the 10 series jd in the background on the keenan feeder dosent look right the front weels are to big appart from that its all great!!!!!!!!!!

yeah there from a siku 6920 but it doent look that big in the flesh i might make anothe one sometime with deutz k100 wheels

Great work CJ... I'm loving that header trailer.... why oh why couldn't UH do that in the first place hey  ::)

Some super detail in that work... I love the sunsrtip with your farm name... very effective  :)

you would wonder wouldnt you  :D::) thanks marky  :)

• 2 weeks later...