BATH + WEST TOY FAIR 29DEC 2007

SIMON.

Can't make it this time, Peter I will be in contact about the next show and our wheeling and dealing  ;) ;) :-X :-X :-X

Ok Tris, no problem.  It's here safe and sound, just waiting for you! 

Managed to get there for about 45 mins, arrived at 10.15 and was allowed in early.  Sorry I didn't see you Simon or Mandy, or anyone else.  Had a quick whizz round, only thing I bought was a Wiking Fendt 936 (only had ?40 cash on me and no cheque book, cards are banned till Christmas is paid for).  Only one dealer had the Wiking Fendt, he bought 6 of them with him and all were sold by 10.30.  The Fendt has been put away for my birthday next month, so haven't even had a chance to play with it yet.   :(

We got there around 11:15 andit was buzzing - didn't meet anyone I know from FTF but then I don't know many by sight!  We shall all have to get badges to say "FTF Member" (Andy?)  Did meet a member of our model club there and some old friends.

Spent too much money

We got there around 11:15 andit was buzzing - didn't meet anyone I know from FTF but then I don't know many by sight!  We shall all have to get badges to say "FTF Member" (Andy?)  Did meet a member of our model club there and some old friends.

what tractors did you get  ??? ??? ???

Spent too much money

didn't see you sue or peter i get there about 10.15 walk round the back of the building and straight to the front of the line  :D :D :D

managed to pick a mib 956xl c/w loader black box for ?28.00 and a john deere 7430 specail edtion set for ?34 and a mint deutz skiu round baler for ?2 no box  ;D ;D ;D

didn't see you sue or peter i get there about 10.15 walk round the back of the building and straight to the front of the line  :D :D :D

managed to pick a mib 956xl c/w loader black box for ?28.00 and a john deere 7430 specail edtion set for ?34 and a mint deutz skiu round baler for ?2 no box  ;D ;D ;D

I did look for you, Simon, I know what you look like at least.  There were so many people there when we arrived - I lost Stu within five paces of entering the hall and I didn't find him again for nearly 2 hours

I did look for you, Simon, I know what you look like at least.  There were so many people there when we arrived - I lost Stu within five paces of entering the hall and I didn't find him again for nearly 2 hours

Didn't see anyone i knew apart form mandy i was looking out for you and peter we left about 12.45ish i think

Didn't see anyone i knew apart form mandy i was looking out for you and peter we left about 12.45ish i think

We left about 1:30 - didn't see Mandy either.

We shall have to have FTF HATS  - Andy please note we will all have buy them so we can recognise us in a crowd.  Fluorescent Orange perhaps!

Next Time - February 3rd - if we remember we can arrange a time and a meeting place, the upstairs restaurant.  Sorry I didn't see you Simon, I was on autopilot most of the time going around the hall as we'd spent most of the Xmas hols visiting relations in the South East, driven nearly a 1000 miles since Boxing Day, and had three very uncomfortable nights on a sofa bed!!  Left Dover at 6.15 this morning and drove non-stop to Shepton.

We left about 1:30 - didn't see Mandy either.

We shall have to have FTF HATS  - Andy please note we will all have buy them so we can recognise us in a crowd.  Fluorescent Orange perhaps!

i wouldnt be seen dead in one of them we need some style you no ha ha! joking i would wear it