straw straw and more straw

CJ

12 balers flip me thats big never mind the rest of the fleet  :o are they close to you jason

No, out Cambridge way (marky/FB teritory) although it looks like they will be covering even more ground soon as they've picked up another power station further north according to the website.  :)

No, out Cambridge way (marky/FB teritory) although it looks like they will be covering even more ground soon as they've picked up another power station further north according to the website.  :)

I beg to differ with you there FP. I think that you will find that they are on an old airfield between Hull and Bridlington. Spent many an hour working on them big balers and Ontop lime spreaders in the summer time on breakdowns and the winters on pre season checks. A few years ago now I might add, got out that game!

I beg to differ with you there FP. I think that you will find that they are on an old airfield between Hull and Bridlington. Spent many an hour working on them big balers and Ontop lime spreaders in the summer time on breakdowns and the winters on pre season checks. A few years ago now I might add, got out that game!

this is the address from the website ;) ;) ::)

Address:

Weighbridge Yard

Catfoss Lane

Brandesburton

Driffield

East Yorkshire

YO25 8EA

this is the address from the website ;) ;) ::)

Address:

Weighbridge Yard

Catfoss Lane

Brandesburton

Driffield

East Yorkshire

YO25 8EA

Apologies to the critics, they are infact on an old airfield in East Yorks and not at ELY, the idea of them coming from Ely came from reading the website several months ago, they supply straw for a power generating facility at Ely, Cambs........ I'll go stand against the wall now so I can be shot by the firing squad.

Apologies to the critics, they are infact on an old airfield in East Yorks and not at ELY, the idea of them coming from Ely came from reading the website several months ago, they supply straw for a power generating facility at Ely, Cambs........ I'll go stand against the wall now so I can be shot by the firing squad.

i know the place you mean ;) ;), i think we had a discussion about it a while back didnt we aboutfarmers growing certain crops for baling (seen loads near the A141 to March)

its all good wouldnt mind working there though ;D

gut you cant get insurance on stacks over 500 and within 200m >:( of each other so in theory 1 little sh!te bag with a single match and there stuffed!! >:( >:(??? ???

good buy no claims bonus and hello inflation on insurance premimus!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

That powerstation is on the same site as the Cheffins sale ground Jason  ;) - they must burn some stuff... they haul in there all day non-stop  :o :o :o