At work with KIWINZ

KIWINZ

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well our yard entrance is on the public road, 50m from the entrance is a side road which is strictually private for me and dad only!!! and a few others! this leads off up the farm and 50m ish up that road is the back entrance in to the yard via the old piggery unit that is now un used!! so dad is driving off down the private part on to the public part and i was driving behind him to put the 4x4x in the shed via the rear entrance and run round to meet him on the public road to go off with him!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope that makes sence!!!!

well the dairy's 390 broke yesterday so it was off to get the parts earily this morning went to lister wilder at cirencester!!

had a look round the yard on the way out!!

fendt 718

DSC01197.jpg

massey 7480

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

fendts 718 and 720

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

other machines

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01207.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

what you think???

then on the way home from lister i mentioned chris tallis so off we went!!

had a look round then got some pics!!

round the back!

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

round the front

this is a lovley tractor same as i want to drive when im done at collage 6930 premium c/w command arm, elecy spools, range command, front links and 50k or the same on a 7530!!!! both nice!

DSC01212.jpg

2x 6920's

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

what you think????

then on the way hme from tallis dad said mill is up there so i said can we go for a look!!!

so off to mill engineeres for a look!!! baught a limited edition claas lexion 600 as well!!!

out the front!!!

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

round the corner

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

round the back

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

DSC01227.jpg

what you think????

is that a bomford falcon stevo  :-\ is that case 50k as it has solid rims  :-\ i would hate to do that speed with the trimmer on  :D our 7840  went  down the road once at 40k and she started to bounce and bang she broke the casting where the pin for the toplink was  ::) she left a rut about an inch deap and about 4 inch wide for about 12/15 ft when she hit the road  :D::)

Yes it's the falcon 5.5 with the suspesion on the mxu it's as smooth as a millpond until the sensor plays around then hang on for your life  ::) What's the point in having 50k if you don't use it  ;D

well i dont read things or see things as the are so i looked at the 7 and meant a 7 but instead put a 5 so HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIWINZ can have one for that ;D

I reckon that has to be worth a second for such a poor explantion for how you got your numpty! Just like the dog ate my homework at primary school. ::):P:D

I reckon that has to be worth a second for such a poor explantion for how you got your numpty! Just like the dog ate my homework at primary school. ::):P:D

yeah thats fair enough but as for the bit in bold that should be a numpty as i put my quote on the wrong side of GAV 836's quote hence the bit saying KIWINZ can have one for that  my bad!!!! ;D ;D