Farm I Live On

HenryMC

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we then went down a couple of fields down the road to see how the teddering was getting on and i got a go on that for a couple on hours he was friving a 6030 and quite and old tedder but they are hoping to get baling on thursday maybe friday

post-1330-132638859222_thumb.jpg

post-1330-132638859229_thumb.jpg

:D :D :D yeah quite hilly round here aswell as you can see in the pictures did strugle and the man in the digger following behind thought he was going to have to reverse at one point because it looked like it couldnt get up the hill

what do you mean talk about illustartion purpose only  ;) ;) ;)

fair load shes got :o we pull 20 bales on the back of the manitou and she knows thats there when shes in 4th ,and this is on flat ground with 125hp  :D i suppose they were in a low gear all the time as tele's will pull prity much anything in the low gears but slow work then  :D