Kirovets 3180ATM with front loader

Goodhead

wasnt it uh that made those russian combines recently? they seem to be showing alot of interest at the moment with tractors/machinery coming from russia and eastern europe considering the zetors they are doing too

yeah the theme at spalding is easten europe tractors

What dya mean Tris don't you like the model?

And i'll join you in saying TAFE Tractors should not be made  :D;)

Why do you think that Nick? They're just re-making tractors which worked very well, (e.g. the 35x) at a fraction of the cost to make, as the tooling was all available from MF. Horses for courses though mate, I know it doesn't have the appeal for collecters over here, but abroad where they're much more affordable, you'd struggle to find a better tractor of this type. Even in the UK there is a market for them, with I know of 4 within 10 miles of here, not suprisingly in the equistrian market as you get a good spec'd up machine with a warrentee as opposed to a 40 year old machine with risks. But personally I'd have a MF due to its pure charm and character. :);) ;)

I think its good we are seeing models form the other makes now, These things are cheap and pretty damd reliable, they are so basic they cant go wrong like a modren fendt( it has the most computers i can think of)  with these you whip out your tool box like the good old days, where with the fendt its the cell phone

Zettors are making a comeback over here now, seen 3 diffrent ones on raking dutys this season

Disagree, we have all these EU machines coming in which yes, they are used over here too so that's good. The names like Horsch, Lemken Claas etc - all good as far as I am concerned but this seams like a bit of a white elephant when there are alot of sales to be made by the likes of McConnel in particular on these shores. I'm talking models by the way, not the real market place.

Why do you think that Nick? They're just re-making tractors which worked very well, (e.g. the 35x) at a fraction of the cost to make, as the tooling was all available from MF. Horses for courses though mate, I know it doesn't have the appeal for collecters over here, but abroad where they're much more affordable, you'd struggle to find a better tractor of this type. Even in the UK there is a market for them, with I know of 4 within 10 miles of here, not suprisingly in the equistrian market as you get a good spec'd up machine with a warrentee as opposed to a 40 year old machine with risks. But personally I'd have a MF due to its pure charm and character. :);) ;)

Oh no, i've got no problem with the tractors in real life, they're quiet 'convenient', some great tractors being remade its a great idea. But just the idea of a model of one  :-\ I doubt they would go down very well, i expect the vast majority would want to see an MF :-\ ??? But i have no objections of one being made, i just don't think they would be a very good seller  :-\

Oh no, i've got no problem with the tractors in real life, they're quiet 'convenient', some great tractors being remade its a great idea. But just the idea of a model of one  :-\ I doubt they would go down very well, i expect the vast majority would want to see an MF :-\ ??? But i have no objections of one being made, i just don't think they would be a very good seller  :-\

i'm sure many may get cut up and parts etc. used ;) ;) ;D, UH wont worry about that, same with some of the RC2 models a while back, RC2 were happy their sales were high thinking the models were selling well.....but it was only down to the fact many were being used for conversions as they were cr@p!!, i think it was the JD's and Fords?? ??? (quite a while ago now)

• 1 month later...