rare siku

nathan

we all know what rare britains stuff to look out for at toy fairs ,car boots ebay etc . but what about siku stuff ?. does anybody have any ideas what to look out for or have any pictures. any input would be great cheers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When did Siku begin to come in to the U.K?  We are all farmiliar with Britain's early stuff and at that time being an English company obviously makes us more aware of what the rarer production stuff is as it is well documented. Perhaps there is in Germany an equivalent documented history of Siku stuff, perhaps some of our German freinds could enlighten us. My interpretation of the word 'rare', in this context, would be just how many units of a specific item was made rather than how many are left in existance. Six of one and half a dozen of the other I guess as others would argue that what's left of earlier stuff could constitute as rare.

I have all the siku tractors and only need  implement for the collection

I cant find  red Round bale collecter trailer in box very hard to find this model

the second hardest one to find was the Siku tripple rolls set only came across this last year in the box

I have all the siku tractors and only need  implement for the collection

I cant find   red Round bale collecter trailer in box very hard to find this model

the second hardest one to find was the Siku tripple rolls set only came across this last year in the box

I would imagine the Deutz Fahr trailed forage harvester is another one that is hard to come by, I've been trying for a couple of years now without success :-\

I managed to get one last year unboxed with the maize header. Was there one with a grass header too? Sure I saw pics of one a few years back.

I can't remember seeing that one Brian, if there was it must be like hens teeth :-\

I think it was one of the better models that Siku made at that time in the early 90's, did miss one on ebay last year. Wish I'd got one when they were in the shops

Gav is that the red one I have one of them in my collection I will keep my eye out for anymore.