rare siku

nathan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would imagine the Deutz Fahr trailed forage harvester is another one that is hard to come by, I've been trying for a couple of years now without success :-\

i got one of the Deutz fh`s  in a box of basically crap............ it was bloody broken by the time it arrived to me and def wasnt in the ebay pics when I bought it.......the triple rollers too I had a struggle to find and gave up.i have a big fiat something....wasnt expensive when I got it..I did also miss a whack of stuff for just a few quid really, for peanuts at a charity fair..........by the time I`d unloaded my spare plants and went to get a look round a lady had just finalised the purchase of a couple of box loads for her nursery......I tried to buy them off her but she wouldnt budge...........all unboxed as far as I could see mostly siku, a few britains , dusty from what I could see in thebig  boxes..........:(

I have all the siku tractors and only need  implement for the collection

I cant find   red Round bale collecter trailer in box very hard to find this model

the second hardest one to find was the Siku tripple rolls set only came across this last year in the box

do you mean cambridge rolls set? coz i have that set in black and red.. MIB... aint seen many this colour either

do you mean cambridge rolls set? coz i have that set in black and red.. MIB... aint seen many this colour either

i think he means ones that were in 3 parts?, similar to the Britains ones?. I think Siku did a ltd edition run of them the other year?? ??? ???

GGG has a set i think?? ???

What price would this be worth roughly?

About the mb trac it depends which 800 serie it is and if is in a box. About the silage trailer it also depends which trailer it is ( looks this one on the silage trailer with JD colours?) and if it is in a box.

Texas