Agrium Models

Agrium

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi ian just wondering what models your taking to spaldings april show  tried to pm you dont think my mesages are getting through

Very few !!!

If you want something its probably best to ask now for it and it may get done ???

fanastic work, absolutely love it!! on average, how long would it take to completely sketch one picture :-\ ??? i think they're better without colour :-\

Thanks for the comment, it takes about 5-7 hours to do one, but then once its done and the print company has run off 100 copies - happy days ;)

If I was to do comissions it would be for that initial 5-7 hours work. 

Then the copies sit on the shelf with a pile of postal tubes at the ready for the buy it now buttons to be pressed, thats the plan  :-\ :-\ :-\

Will be better for me as the first little nipper is on the way, not much time for models :'( :'(

there will be 6 variants at Spalding

JD 6910S

JD 7430

JD 3650

NH TM155

Fendt 716

MF 7480

A4 unmounted - ?3.50

A4 mounted - ?6.50

A3 Unmounted - ?6.50

A3 Mounted - ?11.

15% off when you buy 3 or more of any variant.

Want to keep them cheap and get the first ones out on the streets.

Ones for the future are

Fords 7840/8340

JD8410

MF 3095

Case 5150

Anything anybody wants, let me know

Ford, and deere will always do well I think.

Hope to have a bit of a display with some framed at Spalding, the scanner I have really does not do them justice.

Will be some foragers later in the year.  Website will be redone to include drawings.  Easy to post out a tube with drawings in.  postie will have to try hard to break them :D