Farming Impression from Neuss (Germany), 2008-02-12

Richard de Florennes

and last but not least - this one (I must say; I like taking pictures of the real implements myself and buying modells of those implements much more than stratch-building modells myself; I have the feeling of deep satisfaction when walking and running on the fields behind and in front of those mashines, the fresh air, the soil under your feed - much better than the smell of glue and fingers firmly attached to your modell thanks to the glue while plastic parts not staying in position ;-))) ...)

post-1013-132638703173_thumb.jpg

That last series of pics is brill, what a nice little green machine. Interesting kit. . . do I see a future project here Sascha?

You got it right! Can you read thoughts? ;-) Yes, this might be another realistic projects and hopefully not so complicated as a US-style beet harvester (not the ideal first project to start with ...)

hasnt Thomas got some wheel/coutler things?? you could use? ???

Good idea  :) How about that, Thomas. Ready for a new order? ;-)

The rear-mounted fertilizer tank could be made of the current SIKU ferilizer Spreader often used for seed-drill conversions with front-mounted seed tank.

I am not sure on which material to use for the bigger tubes?

Good idea  :) How about that, Thomas. Ready for a new order? ;-)

The rear-mounted fertilizer tank could be made of the current SIKU ferilizer Spreader often used for seed-drill conversions with front-mounted seed tank.

I am not sure on which material to use for the bigger tubes?

some electrical wire sleeving?? :-\