Ernest Doe Ford 5000 UH 1/16th model pictures

MODELFARMER

Is the powersteering pump wrong? I remember having it a separate reservoir under the bonnet. Also the oilfilter is wrong, should be the big one and no cartridge like fitted here.

What have they done with the rear tyres, looks like they forgot to clean the mold.

Top hose from engine to the radiator starting in wrong place.

Range gear selectorlever too long.

About the injectorpump, 3 cylinder Fords (1000 series) were always fitted with rotary pumps, no inlinepumps.

The sidescreens of the nosecone are wrong in my opinion also, on this tractor the largest portion is deeper, it should be the lower part.

Fuelfillercap silver (or chromed) instead of black.

Top part of grille chromed instead of painted white on this model.

Hope you got some new points Nigel. Can't wait to see your version...

Jack.

welldone stehos you've got a few of them.

The tyres are presumably what was on the real tractor they looked at: FIRESTONE radials pattern....at least 10 yrs later than the model depicts  :(

the interlug lines are their style of "self-cleaning" where  the early KLEBER had 3 little lug/steps between each main cleat. Dave Perdue has a similar pattern on his 1184 County from memory.

welldone stehos you've got a few of them.

Thanks Nigel. Remember I only looked at the pictures and compared them to some brochures. I do not have the model and will probably wait until the regular version, unless I can buy the Doe version at a reasonable price ;).

Jack.