Ernest Doe Ford 5000 UH 1/16th model pictures

MODELFARMER

I think UH have done a great job on this one but i don't know unless i have miss it on here they have cocked up abit as Ford 5000 were and still are 4 cylinder engines and 2000/3000/4000 tractors were 3 cylinder engines and if you look at the pump there is only three injector pipes coming away :o

Well she won't start anyway with the 3 cyl injector pump :D :D

Some small things - I'd agree with Nigel the decals are not postioned exactly correctly - seat is completetly wrong and I'm not sure on the ploughing lamp - crease in the bonnet is too severe and yes Powerrabbit the grilles were made from preforated steel in reality - that hitch just looks wrong - by the way Ricky what holds the linkage up and down ???

im just wondering what sean or deerpower is going to do with one after the loader going on the

MF135 will there be anothe 5000 with cab as the 135 had cabbed and un-cabbed versions

cheers nigel

I wont be doing anything with it, don't think one will even come into my collection as I'm not realy into 1/16 scale stuff and I'm not over impressed by the model

Well she won't start anyway with the 3 cyl injector pump :D :D

Some small things - I'd agree with Nigel the decals are not postioned exactly correctly - seat is completetly wrong and I'm not sure on the ploughing lamp - crease in the bonnet is too severe and yes Powerrabbit the grilles were made from preforated steel in reality - that hitch just looks wrong - by the way Ricky what holds the linkage up and down ???

friction

Don't get me started....as I've said before I'm not going to publish all the faux pas here, but the drawbar is used with the pick-up hitch in place, but not the other way round.

cheers mate, i did wonder, persoanlly only ever seen one type fitted, we used to sawp them round on the pickup on the mf's just had to remember not to lower it when you had the wrong one in