ROS(??):limited edition Fiat/New holland 110/90 1:32 scale

flaviofender

i think the tractor is based on this photo an original one from toptractor.it has mirrors wrong way,wide wheels,turn on ehaust and a grill guard.

I was reliably informed during the summer that although Colm's neighbour's tractor was viewed and photographed by the Ros people, the model is based on measurements from another tractor in the midlands, possibly the one Paul has posted. This would account for the slight difference in the grille guard and the mirrors and whatever other differences might emerge. As for the decals, they are easily switched by Ros to give whichever version they wanted.

My opinion on the exhaust is that they tried to slope it forward a bit like the exhaust on most Fiats, but unfortunately the seem to have overdone it. However it may be possible to rectify this and to me it will not take from the model, which I have had on order for a while now and hope to get this week.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

so by the looks of things Ros is bringing out a blue new holland 110-90 and a Fiat 160-90

http://www.trattormania.it/modelli%20novita%20questo%20anno.htm

very nice fm

lets hope its not just a decal change on the 160-90!!!!!  >:(

Needs the air filter changed, and the rear mud guards and sunroof need to be painted in Terracotta as well!!!!!!!!!!!

will be watching this space!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww crap  :(

get your finger out and get them 20 done in blue before she arrives  :D :D

very nice fm

lets hope its not just a decal change on the 160-90!!!!!  >:(

Needs the air filter changed, and the rear mud guards and sunroof need to be painted in Terracotta as well!!!!!!!!!!!

will be watching this space!

ist is yes but i can't take any praise sorry but Barry found the link first about the sulky sower i just scrolled down the page  :D;)

• 3 weeks later...