Ploughing with Belarus power

Belarusfan

ha ha!.....the 611 was a ROPS model, and i really dunno what it was like, there is a 611 2wd with cab just traded at the JD yard here, if i get a chance i will take a pic in the cab for ya etc, it has a assitor ram for the 3pt hitch on the rear, looks like a definite after thought......it has a big steering rod up the right side of the engine also, its a wierd beast, didn't realise they were different to the other belaruses we have here.....from what i seen the MTZ was a nicer tractor

one of my customers has a 720 4wd rops as a yard hack, will work on a pic of that for you too, actually we have one on our old machinery yard, its been there for 3 years, owned by a old chap, its a 704, that has been painted, with 720 decals, its a 4wd rops, never had a loader, would be a great restore

it seems we can still get belarus parts quite redily here from the orginal importer, some 25 years after they were sold, i think the only problems they have is cosmetic parts are hard to find, and there was a small clutch assembly on the early 704's etc, that is no longer available and you get the bigger one now, and you have to change the flywheel, once you got that sorted they ok

problem with the samecar is its italian (no offense, i have trouble finding info, because of language)......, SAME up to now are not very forthcoming with history, it was the model cassani wanted to forget, and the italian farmers don't exactly publiscise the fact they have one

if you want to see something that is more like a unimog, look up samecar on the same history site, and look for a samecar TORO, this was there industrial spec, what a bit of kit, would love one of them

i have a friend in belguim with a couple, i know of half dozen here in NZ, one in france, and i seen one on a italian tractor site once, interesting the friend in belguim has just brought a 4R20 SAME, and a SAME 360 airplane tug, its 4wd, equal sized wheels, used by the italian army i am told, i was also offered a SAME 360 highway special a couple weeks back, its in italy, waiting on pics, my friend in belguim wants it, despirately waiting for my friend to restore a drago, or find a V6 one, or a dinosauro