One of these days: Farming action (Deutz day) near Neuss (Germany), 2008-03-08

Richard de Florennes

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man in the Deutz loader looks like a very happy man!! He is ploughing deep too by the looks of it, any idea what crop this might be sown with?  :)

he was indeed very proud of his own Deutz - field will receive oat seed for his horses!

And as this is my final picture posting for this topic - a map showing you my usual area for hunting farming implements (only west of the river Rhine), the route covered by foot walk last Saturday (red line), milestones last Saturday (blue writings) and some interesting areas of activity already featured in this forum last year and in the last few weeks. Have fun, thanks and cheers!

yes I did but I managed to pay attention to the wind direction thus escaping most emissions. However, the mustard spreading action almost took my breath away (my little boy has been fetched my Mum and her car by then ...)

Indeed you have to watch out with spraying. I think the most tractors on the pictures have no special air systeem in there cabs. When  you have to spray you should have today a special airsysteem in your cab.

Texas

Indeed you have to watch out with spraying. I think the most tractors on the pictures have no special air systeem in there cabs. When  you have to spray you should have today a special airsysteem in your cab.

Texas

Charcoal air filters for the cab I think Texas ;)

Charcoal air filters for the cab I think Texas ;)

That is a option. But if i am right you have aslo high pressure cabs ( i don't know how you call it in the UK) and this  a better option. filters are nice but you have to clean or replace them.

texas