Claas Dealer Pics

Deere-est

Cheers guys. Yeah Vaughans are a biggy alright, most of the stuff is fenced in to the rear but shockingly that Direct Disc, on it's trailer with no lock on it whatsoever!! I have to go back there for something don't I Jez  ;) so while I am there I will have a look for the manufacturer of that trailer Luke.  ;)

Cheers guys. Yeah Vaughans are a biggy alright, most of the stuff is fenced in to the rear but shockingly that Direct Disc, on it's trailer with no lock on it whatsoever!! I have to go back there for something don't I Jez  ;) so while I am there I will have a look for the manufacturer of that trailer Luke.  ;)

I wouldn't say you have to Tris but you know I would go to the end of the world for you  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Which is considerably further for your short legs than mine. HA, only kidding.

If you can get back then thanks but no worries if not.....

No I havn't, I nearly did does that count?! :D I had to tow a 30ft header on a dolly trailer down there from Frome for a favour of Welch Bros who do the haulage. Only I had to do it with a Landy station wagon. . . bloody scary and I didn't even hit 30mph. I had to meet the fitter from Puddletown at a field near Bere Regis with a very sick Lexion 600. The header was for a loaned out 480 the farmer had as replacement.